Basic UDM functionality up and running:
- import from PostGIS database
- data conversion from WKT to Geotools Geometry
- scene geometry envelope calculation
- view scaling and translation to extents of envelope
- interactive zoom/pan with keyboard
- interactive zoom/pan with mouse (need to disentangle this functionality from the main p5 App class using native Java mouseListener class)
- clean up architecture of UObject package: How to handle geometry in UObjects? Should UObjects be able to contain multiple geometries? Should all geometry draw functions be handled through inheritance of standard Geotools geometry objects – i.e. outside of UObjects?
- Set up graph network layer – to what extent can Geotools classes be used/extended from here?
- How to handle object display scaling issues with zoom functions?
- migrate code to github
- set up online PostGIS database and start testing remote access